Author Topic: Leaders of Beluaterra  (Read 25835 times)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Re: Leaders of Beluaterra
« Reply #15: May 07, 2014, 07:39:20 AM »
In a somewhat related vein: Do not duel for a vote when your character gets old, especially when you know your opponent is better than you. Light wound turned into a standard wound turned into a serious wound... Quasi-good thing it can't get worse!

It could go critical, and probably will now that you've tempted fate.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: May 08, 2014, 07:11:16 PM »
Well, looks like the leaders are active now at least. :)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: May 08, 2014, 07:19:06 PM »
Yeah, who will draw the first blood?

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: May 08, 2014, 08:00:06 PM »
Well, looks like the leaders are active now at least. :)
Did it happen finally?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: May 08, 2014, 08:45:10 PM »
Did it happen finally?

What happened?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: May 08, 2014, 09:11:41 PM »
What happened?
If I knew I wouldn't be asking. I do know of a planned event though, which this may be.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: May 09, 2014, 08:53:03 AM »
There are enough plans to set the entire continent on fire imo. The coming days shall test the bonds of friendship.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: May 21, 2014, 01:13:31 AM »
I got so bored I started plotting a rebellion - then I realised there weren't enough active players for a rebellion to be viable considering that all the semi-active ones were already the government :p

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: May 21, 2014, 03:16:36 AM »
Hmmmm. Let me guess which realm this was.  :p
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: May 21, 2014, 03:24:48 PM »
So OG seems to be rather doomed with a combined Fronen-Melhed assault and Spearhold wishing to join in. Unless Thalmarkin intervenes but it seems they have some 'secret' plan.

What do you say people about a Riombara-Thalmarkin war? Not exactly viable but should be fun to see the power blocs ramming head on.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: May 21, 2014, 05:54:32 PM »
Old Grehk are only doomed if they choose to be. There are still roads to salvation!
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: May 21, 2014, 06:18:01 PM »
"I'm gonna make him offer he cant refuse" Said with Marlon Brando voice with italian accent.
~Violence is always an option!~

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: May 21, 2014, 06:23:43 PM »
So OG seems to be rather doomed with a combined Fronen-Melhed assault and Spearhold wishing to join in.
This is Karma smacking OG square between the eyes. They went to war with Sint, supposedly over religious issues. (Namely: The destruction of Hemaism, which some people claimed was daimon worship. Ths was a crusade one of my own characters wanted to lead, before his untimely death in battle.) A not-insignificant part of their motivation was territorial. Old Grehk wanted one of Sint's cities, and Sint refused to hand it over peacefully. Sint imploded in the war, and was subsumed by Spearhold. Spearhold is really just Sint with a new name, minus Hemaism and one city. So yeah, Spearhold probably wants a piece of Old Grehk. A Keffa-shaped piece.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: May 21, 2014, 07:07:59 PM »
So OG seems to be rather doomed with a combined Fronen-Melhed assault and Spearhold wishing to join in. Unless Thalmarkin intervenes but it seems they have some 'secret' plan.

What do you say people about a Riombara-Thalmarkin war? Not exactly viable but should be fun to see the power blocs ramming head on.

Hubris sure does hurt in the long run.

I would love to see a Rio/Thal war, but the distances between them (other than division of old Enweil) make it unfeasible. Both are sort of the superpowers of Bel... it would be really cool to see some sort of BM Cold War develop between the two. Hey, maybe a dispute will arise if they try to make a new colony in Fheuvanem when the question arises: republic or monarchy?

Ravier Nebehn

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: May 21, 2014, 09:32:32 PM »
Yeah, yeah, okay.

Vanitas will lead the forces of Old Grehk, death or glory. Unfortunately I was a little late in marshaling the forces of the Legion because I was at a funeral. But now it's war time. Try and keep the smacktalk in game for once, aye?