Author Topic: Leaders of Beluaterra  (Read 25637 times)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Re: Leaders of Beluaterra
« Reply #30: May 21, 2014, 09:50:29 PM »
Old Grehk are only doomed if they choose to be. There are still roads to salvation!

Maybe that road is too rugged, filled with thorns and a roadblock every 2 meters? Jokes aside I don't think anything less than a Thal intervention can save them. They threw away all other options long ago.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: May 21, 2014, 10:36:54 PM »
Past experience indicates that this road will be filled with rose peddles, fluffy cushions and little baby bunnies.  :)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: May 21, 2014, 10:40:31 PM »
Roses will be stomped, fluffy cushions teared a part and rose peddles peed on by OO!

Violence is always an option, only good option!

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: May 21, 2014, 11:05:15 PM »
Roses will be stomped, fluffy cushions teared a part and rose peddles peed on by OO!

Violence is always an option, only good option!

-Jaune

Cute that even OO doesn't harm the little baby bunnies. :)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: May 21, 2014, 11:08:44 PM »
Yes, those are saved for the feast of the win party! Bunny butts for everybody!

-Jaune

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: May 22, 2014, 11:12:15 AM »
This is Karma smacking OG square between the eyes. They went to war with Sint, supposedly over religious issues. (Namely: The destruction of Hemaism, which some people claimed was daimon worship. Ths was a crusade one of my own characters wanted to lead, before his untimely death in battle.) A not-insignificant part of their motivation was territorial. Old Grehk wanted one of Sint's cities, and Sint refused to hand it over peacefully. Sint imploded in the war, and was subsumed by Spearhold. Spearhold is really just Sint with a new name, minus Hemaism and one city. So yeah, Spearhold probably wants a piece of Old Grehk. A Keffa-shaped piece.

I think it rolls back way before the invasion where OG seems to gangbang everyone else. Spearhold was in no part of this plan. In fact their publicly declared hatred on OG caught us by surprise. Regardless, we do not want to see OG crumble and die. Just want to wake them up a little from their slumber. :)

Ravier Nebehn

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: May 22, 2014, 03:03:32 PM »
I think it rolls back way before the invasion where OG seems to gangbang everyone else. Spearhold was in no part of this plan. In fact their publicly declared hatred on OG caught us by surprise. Regardless, we do not want to see OG crumble and die. Just want to wake them up a little from their slumber. :)

Uh... huh...

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: May 25, 2014, 06:50:33 PM »
So player of Emperor of OG gave up without even trying? That smells of sore loser to me to quit when things don't go according to the plan - on the receiving end finally of a gang bang. Tell me if I'm wrong because no reason were given for the deletion.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: May 25, 2014, 10:54:33 PM »
I'd like if it was some other issue that caused him to leave the game. Otherwise I feel pretty sorry for someone who can't even try to live with losses. Of a character in a game!

EDIT: *IT* was not *I* was. Auto corrects these days!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 11:09:16 PM by Cren »
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: May 25, 2014, 11:06:07 PM »
We dont know, but sad thing to leave without saying byeh... Did he say anything in realm?

-Jaune

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: May 27, 2014, 10:49:12 PM »
No use in sticking around if you don't want to play anymore. Doesn't do any good to the players around you either.

That said, still sad and unexpected to see him quit.

But now, let's have some fun!

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: May 28, 2014, 01:43:33 AM »
And Thalmarkin declares their support of OG. Hmmm...

Ravier Nebehn

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: May 28, 2014, 02:23:13 AM »
I think it's pretty crass to insult Mike, the former player of the Turner family, without him being here to defend himself. So cut it out. I know he's been pretty busy in RL recently so that may have been part of it all, and Vanitas' death didn't help matters. I have no regrets for the duel, though - at the end of the day, it was fun to have a bit of banter and a character to go down in a death duel.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: May 28, 2014, 03:27:31 AM »
I think it's pretty crass to insult Mike, the former player of the Turner family, without him being here to defend himself. So cut it out. I know he's been pretty busy in RL recently so that may have been part of it all, and Vanitas' death didn't help matters. I have no regrets for the duel, though - at the end of the day, it was fun to have a bit of banter and a character to go down in a death duel.

No offense intended, but we are here to find out what happened. Can you blame anyone because it seems that way? If he's busy in RL, then that's a good reason enough.

And Thalmarkin declares their support of OG. Hmmm...

And let the fun begin!!!! :p

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: May 29, 2014, 10:36:13 AM »
Things are blowing up... gotta see what will follow from all this hazzle :D

Now it is:
Thalmarkin/AA/OG vs. Melhed & Fronen... Now gotta see what south does? Will they join? Start something on their own? or do they fall a sleep?

-Jaune