Author Topic: Leaders of Beluaterra  (Read 25995 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Leaders of Beluaterra
« Reply #60: May 31, 2014, 06:55:02 AM »
I, for one, think the continent as a whole would've had more fun and would've been more interesting if you had gone along with our plan in stead of betraying us.
I'm biased of course but I see less potential for evenly matched conflict on the road you've chosen.

Thalmarkin is too far north east and too big for even 3 realms to fight against them. Especially with AA standing by with it. With OG being taken out and probably become neutral, it will be a much balanced war. If not, I will make sure it is by you know...doing something cunning :p

And Indirik, okay, I take it back about you. But you doesn't stand for just you but rulers in general, in a different context. A lot of rulers out there are not like you. They are boring and their people are bored. If you disregard this, perhaps you are not looking at the bigger picture.

Yes, acting is a good word. In fact, Melhedians do not really care a lot except for a few complains here and there. They love actions. Changing a realm is not an option anymore because so many realms are stucke d with the same kind of rulers because like Anaris said, they last longer. Those big realms though are no fun for underdogs players like us. Yes they take risks because they can. What about smaller realms? How many you have seen like Melhed who took risks even though they are one of the smaller realms?

All I am saying that something needs to be done to encourage the ruler to act more boldly and taking risks. That is what makes the game more fun than sitting around fighting infestation.