Author Topic: Leaders of Beluaterra  (Read 25997 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Leaders of Beluaterra
« Reply #60: May 31, 2014, 07:01:10 AM »
I take it you're the ruler of Melhed? Your profile does not show your family affilitation.

If that's the case, then yes, I do think that your actions are good for the game. You took risks and broke the business as usual. That's good! It leads to action.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone will act the way you expected to, in the same way that you didn't act the way everyone expected you too. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Your actions opened new opportunities for many realm. The chips may not fall into place the way you intended to, but they will fall differently than if you had not done anything different. In that sense, from an OOC point of view, this was a positive act.

Thanks, I am. Like I said, I just do not understand the action riombara took. Felt more ooc than ic hence my qualms with them. Though, it's just a game and I understand not everything always goes according to MY plan. But this has became sort of a one sided fight, until of course if the others join in the fight as 'planned'.

Regardless, Melhed took a calculated risk. Though it forgot to take OOC into the calculation.