Author Topic: Updated IR Comments  (Read 3805 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Updated IR Comments
« Topic Start: May 10, 2014, 05:06:41 PM »
It would be nice to know whether people who are doing that are sending similar-tone messages in short time period to Titans? As far as I remember it worked for years - groups tightly coordinated ooc send bunch of messages to titans, and titans take such quantity as an important factor in the case, something like "many players complain against ..."

for years there is need that titans separate "many players" from ooc-group who actually does classic spamming. and that can be done with proper, not too demanding investigation.

maybe there would be no need for this tread is something like that is being done. currently, any, even smaller group who is well-coordinated ooc can wreck havoc continentwise whenever they desire it.

The Titans are perfectly capable of judging such things. They're a long way from the rubber-stamp for reports that some people would paint them.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan