Author Topic: War Island Realm Flavours  (Read 27508 times)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Re: War Island Realm Flavours
« Reply #75: May 28, 2014, 06:05:10 PM »
My character Fen'Harel is the epitome of sexism but there is a very painful backstory behind him. And it seems not many people like that, not even RP wise considering a couple of my messages have been declared vulgar. But surely, without him there won't be much infighting in Taselak. And who knows, he may even try to kill any woman that tries to get a council position. Maybe a Queen, General, marshal. Surely any enemy lady!  :)
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Deytheur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: May 28, 2014, 07:53:50 PM »
I'm glad he's not the one in Eponllyn!

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: May 28, 2014, 09:11:26 PM »
I'm glad he's not the one in Eponllyn!

lol, yeah. I try to play all my characters as unique individuals. There are a lot of things to do in BM but I figured everything would be impossible to do with all my characters. So I dedicated individual charries to a specific feature of BM. Arthur is dedicated to strategy and honour, Elicia to politics and no nonsense, Angela to RP and pure fun, Andraste to a Dragon Age based RP and Fen'Harel to true middle age root character. The last one is actually based on a RL friend who committed suicide over a girl so yes, not many would like the approach I have towards women with Fen'Harel.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Deytheur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: May 30, 2014, 12:40:09 AM »
Sorry to hear about that.

I just meant that Siana wouldn't put up with him for long given she's something of a feminist :)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: May 30, 2014, 07:54:48 AM »
Sorry to hear about that.

I just meant that Siana wouldn't put up with him for long given she's something of a feminist :)

Its okay :)

I don't think Siana won't have any probems with Arthur as he's more into battles rather than sensitive stuff :P

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: June 06, 2014, 01:01:56 PM »
Being mean to 40% of characters by default doesn't sound very interesting.

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: June 06, 2014, 03:03:53 PM »
Some characters are mean to pretty much everyone.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: June 06, 2014, 03:34:50 PM »
Hear that, Stabbity? You're boring.   ;)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: June 06, 2014, 04:38:37 PM »
Being mean to 40% of characters by default doesn't sound very interesting.
Being mean to 40% of *players* by default doesn't sound very interesting either.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: June 09, 2014, 03:46:19 AM »
Hear that, Stabbity? You're boring.   ;)

:'(
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: June 09, 2014, 05:26:51 PM »
My character Fen'Harel is the epitome of sexism but there is a very painful backstory behind him. And it seems not many people like that, not even RP wise considering a couple of my messages have been declared vulgar. But surely, without him there won't be much infighting in Taselak. And who knows, he may even try to kill any woman that tries to get a council position. Maybe a Queen, General, marshal. Surely any enemy lady!  :)

Hahahahaha, not so good at the death of Queen Sorach there Cren :P

Fen'Harel is one of the more interesting characters in Taselak, definitely. I am always glad to see stuff pop up from him, it gives a nice flavor to things. I am really looking forward to the pending RP's from combat and inter-kingdom interactions.

I feel like Taselak is very bloodthirsty in it's culture, with not a whole lot of respect towards human life. I like it. :D
(being the Arch-Marshal is fantastic stuffs)