Author Topic: Medieval II: Total War - A Newb Modding Attempt  (Read 8243 times)

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
Okay, so I figured out how to change the faction colors, and how to change the symbol in the faction-choosing screen for the grand campaign. The next step, I suppose, is  figuring out how to change banner textures and the textures on the colors men wear. Woo. :p

Well, actually, I suppose the next step is figuring out how to change the name of the faction. Medieval France is fine and dandy, but they're not the Ash Sea Islands, even if Paris is now Ash'rily.

Edit: I touched up the ASI logo to fit in the current shield style, less the stylized lighting. It looks much better even so.

Edit 2: Figured out how to add names and change starting character names as well as add starting characters. Need to figure out what made it crash, so reverted for now.

Edit 3: I now have a king Malice! I could do the same for Norel, really, but I'm now more interested in...

1. Creating a new map. Tutorial on it is pretty good... think it'll take awhile though.
2. Creating the factions as new factions.
3. Banners!

Not in  any real order.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 06:18:44 PM by Richard Leonecouer »