Author Topic: Medal System- How does it work?  (Read 1267 times)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Medal System- How does it work?
« Topic Start: May 21, 2014, 03:12:30 PM »
I wasn't worried about it until recently when I tried giving a RP medal to a fellow player. It seems that the link "give medal" doesn't appear on messages from all players.

Even more confusing are when two characters of a same player sent a letter, I get the option of giving a medal on only one. I can't give any medals to certain players but I get the option consistently on some player's letters and RPs.

Any help in this issue would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Medal System- How does it work?
« Reply #1: May 21, 2014, 03:21:47 PM »
It's easier to give medals to characters from realms other than your own. The option to give medals to characters from your own realm does appear at some point but with a different threshold.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Re: Medal System- How does it work?
« Reply #2: May 22, 2014, 08:23:15 AM »
It does seem that the option to give medals to foreigners appears more often than your realm mates. But shouldn't be it possible to give medals all characters regardless whether they are from your own realm or not? A player in my realm writes good RPs often and he deserves a medal but the option have never popped up yet. I mean its up to you to decide who deserves a medal, shouldn't it be that way?

Of course some may argue that it can be exploited by a couple of characters sending medals to each other and hoarding them but its nothing more than an aesthetic feature than something that would make the game un-fun for others.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.