Author Topic: Taselak- A mixture of Natural Selection & Survival of the Fittest  (Read 22674 times)

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
BEHOLD THE MIGHTY ARMIES OF TASELAK!

This took me way to long to get.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Hyral

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
To me it sounds like Tay-se-lak, rather than Tassel-ack, so such puns have no power over me :p

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
To me it sounds like Tay-se-lak, rather than Tassel-ack, so such puns have no power over me :p

That's how I hear it too. Glad I'm not alone.

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
That's how I hear it too. Glad I'm not alone.

You're both wrong.
Respectfully,
Team Tassel
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
As General of Taselak, I will stick to my version. Tassel is accepted, but not the official way to say it.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
[Image of Ygritte]

Sacha I don't understand what the relevance is.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
...not the official way to say it.

Yuu knuw nuttin, Jon Snuuw.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Just makes me think of some barbarian tramp getting shot in the chest by a little kid. :P

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
I kind of wish they'd kept it as it happened in the books, with Jon searching afterwards, worrying that it was one of his arrows that downed her, and finding her dying in the snow, relieved that he wasn't the one who killed her and then guilty because he was relieved - but the entire fight at Castle Black was so different from how it happened in the books that really, I suppose, that wouldn't have been possible. I'm pretty happy with how the show depicted it all, all things considered. TV Ygritte was way more likeable than book Ygritte, anyway.

/derail

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Just gonna say it, book Ygritte didn't seem as hot as TV Ygritte was.

Also, I agree entirely. Book version with the search and emotional level was great. I am not unhappy with the TV version though, as you say: all things considered.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Ban Ban Ban!
I went down with a big bad bang bang bang!
Celebration's underway, everyone join in the fray-
There is no black or white, only shades of grey!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Hahaha, you will be sorely missed Cren. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield ;)

Fuor Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
Team Tassel, it is. Pretty sure the General has little to no power over what is or isn't 'official' in referring to the name of the realm, that'd be more the Queen's business if anyone's.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Pfffft. When Taselak is the supreme force on the island, people are gonna be sayin' it my way. 8D