Author Topic: Thank you Tim, Tom and all devs.  (Read 5189 times)

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
Thank you Tim, Tom and all devs.
« Topic Start: May 23, 2014, 10:05:33 PM »
I have read many times, many complains about Tim, Tom and Devs. Rarely times have seen people thanking them for the hard work to keep the game running, and for improving it.

So, thanks Tim, for War Island, for all you do for us and for your great effort to do this, even after so much complaints.

I do believe you do your best and so does all others devs.

I know you know that those messages complaining about fairness and so, should be deleted and ignored but is never too much to say how much I admire what you do and that I trust your judgment. I know you can be wrong sometimes too, and this just makes you human. It would be really weird to have someone perfect moving the strings :p
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you Tim, Tom and all devs.
« Reply #1: May 23, 2014, 10:15:06 PM »
Yes, thank you for all the hard work you have done so that we may have a better gaming experience. You guys are the best devs I have ever seen that care so much for the player community without asking for anything and I'll say that even if someone holds me at gunpoint and says not to.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Zakilevo

« Reply #2: May 23, 2014, 11:02:32 PM »
Excellent work guys :)

I can't express how much I want to thank you guys for all your dedication.

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: May 23, 2014, 11:08:32 PM »
Many thanks to those who have put effort into BM. I know there is always wailing and gnashing of teeth when a tough decision has to be made, but it simply shows how much people love the game.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: May 26, 2014, 02:36:32 AM »
Thank you everyone, developers, and even players themselves for making this a grand welcome back ceremony for the players, especially those players who never experienced War Island before like myself. Very hearty thanks :D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: May 26, 2014, 05:39:02 PM »
I will add myself to this.

Thank you everyone who have worked hard to for us during more than a decade and asking nothing in exchange than our presence. you will have always an important place on my life.

Thanks!

Eirikr

« Reply #6: May 27, 2014, 03:53:03 AM »
Baaaaaaaandwagon!
Seriously, thanks guys. I've seen how involved and dedicated you are time and time again, both out in the open and in the background. I'm constantly impressed with how much you put in, especially for a free game.

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: May 27, 2014, 06:36:35 AM »
I second all this. I have like 90 games on Steam, but Battlemaster is my favorite above all. Well done, dev team!

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: May 28, 2014, 03:14:33 PM »
Thanks a thousand times!
Ardet nec consumitur.

Jon Snow

• Knight
  • Eddard, Brandon, and Jon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: June 06, 2014, 05:26:58 PM »
And thanks a million from me as well! I really really appreciate all the effort you guys put into making these amazing games.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: June 06, 2014, 05:47:31 PM »
HUGS AND KISSES! :-* :-*

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #11: June 06, 2014, 06:43:35 PM »
I know I may not have enamored myself very well to you guys, but you only really get angry over something if you really care about it. I'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass in the past.

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
« Reply #12: June 06, 2014, 07:20:48 PM »
You're all a bunch of lovely people and I'm glad to have had a chance to know you all.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: June 06, 2014, 08:44:17 PM »
Best game ever.  Even when I hear to stop playing I still felt that way, and my only serious complaint is that it is too addicting.

And, without Battle master I never would have met my wonderful wife and awesome step-daughter.

Thank you very, very much.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Qyasogk

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: June 06, 2014, 09:33:15 PM »
The learning curve to BM is definitely a slow one, but man does it get good once you figure it out. I'm very happy I found this place, I only wish I'd found it sooner!