Author Topic: Plan going forward?  (Read 3246 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Plan going forward?
« Topic Start: May 29, 2014, 04:13:15 AM »
So, Anaris, what's your plan for going forward from here? When can we expect a turn to run? I assume the first turn or two will be run manually to make sure everything works properly before regular automated turns begin.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Plan going forward?
« Reply #1: May 29, 2014, 07:41:32 AM »
So, Anaris, what's your plan for going forward from here? When can we expect a turn to run? I assume the first turn or two will be run manually to make sure everything works properly before regular automated turns begin.
Referendums Extended   (1 day, 12 hours ago)

Due to the Memorial Day holiday in the US, the referendums are being extended into tomorrow. When the referendums complete, turns will begin running, but everyone will be restricted to their own realms for a period of setup.

Everyone is strongly encouraged to cast their votes for their favoured candidates.
As said, they have started. What happened with the elections on the other hand, I have no clue.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 04, 2014, 02:25:43 AM »
I've been testing the Region Buffs changes, and I think they'll go live between sunrise and sunset tomorrow. Once I'm sure they're running cleanly on live (so basically, another 24 hours), I'll open the gates.

I will announce this publicly tomorrow when the changes go live.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 04, 2014, 03:09:23 AM »
Good, cause I'm chomping at the bit!

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
« Reply #4: June 04, 2014, 04:33:09 AM »
I know how you feel.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: June 04, 2014, 09:03:03 AM »
I think in the first few days everyone would be dealing with TO of rogue regions. Lets see which two shall clash first...
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.