Author Topic: Drinking beer, listening to Alice in Chains, feeling calm.... Sandalak  (Read 41474 times)

Ravier Nebehn

• Knight
    • View Profile
The IC/OOC distinction isn't necessarily a good thing but it is a good indicator of a bunch of people really intent on playing the game. Abuses happen as a result of it and I personally don't want it everywhere I am in. I'm sometimes tempted to advertise BM on the worst places possible to just see how the game reacts to a sudden influx of the lowest common denominator. Just tempted...

Taselak has a bit of peace going on at the moment since we're all just doing little things whilst waiting to see what actually happens. In the mean time I think a few more piss fights might actually be a good idea to get the blood going! As a ruler or judge the obvious decision usually seems to be to stop internal division happening but I think in future I'll do everything short of actively encouraging it.

Keep it to temptation! :P I personally wouldn't want Fark or Goonsquad playing BM. I play another game with those two communities involved (and once upon a time even 4chan or /b/ played) and.. well, I'm not sure they'd fit into the niche of BM.