Author Topic: Drinking beer, listening to Alice in Chains, feeling calm.... Sandalak  (Read 41186 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
"Raaaaawwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
How does Sandalak have full recruitment centres? I never saw any available inf/arch when I was in Ikalak.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
What is it, two weeks and the island has completely changed?
More like "when we have foes outside, we focus on them instead of when we being kept inside the lands in initial beginning, we focus on ourselves".

Nice picture, thumb up :D

"Raaaaawwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
Look, it is Wvyern! Griffin! They are onto us!

How does Sandalak have full recruitment centres? I never saw any available inf/arch when I was in Ikalak.
By drinking more beer and sober up... :P

On serious note, it all down to most basic steps.

If you not have your units destroyed or every noble need to recruit at same time, then the recruitment centers are all filled up. Coupled with Draft Recruits.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
We built a LOT of recruitment centers. We enlarged them. We kept all but the worst ones. We drafted a lot of troops. We win battles.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
We built a LOT of recruitment centers. We enlarged them. We kept all but the worst ones. We drafted a lot of troops. We win battles.

Seriously, it's so easy guys! :P
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Zakilevo

You have to remember we failed first before two realms. We faced all the problems before everyone.

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
You have to remember we failed first before two realms. We faced all the problems before everyone.
I think it's good since we're all relearning the ropes. Some of us are returning players getting used to new mechanics, and a lot of us are just now seeing how they should fight on a War Island - particularly post several years since the last one sank. There have been major hiccups on the way, but ultimately we're playing to learn and have fun.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
The elite centres are always short on recruits but the medium ones have alwayss recruits ready and waiting.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Zakilevo

Some realms seem to keep SFs around. I wonder why :o

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
We all learn from our mistakes... A winner never quits, a quitter never wins!
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
If you not have your units destroyed or every noble need to recruit at same time, then the recruitment centers are all filled up. Coupled with Draft Recruits.

Ikalak never had recruits even when they were winning early.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Ikalak never had recruits even when they were winning early.
Try draft recruit... When Sandalak was losing early, we had no recruit either, most of our units are destroyed or thinned down to last few men. The lords kept draft recruits till the city and regions morale were low. There are bound to be a few recruits each day in recruitment centers unless the regions are not under good realm control.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Try draft recruit... When Sandalak was losing early, we had no recruit either, most of our units are destroyed or thinned down to last few men. The lords kept draft recruits till the city and regions morale were low.
This. I bumped the inf center in Sandalak to size 3, and just kept drafting every turn. I had morale down into the 30's, and control constantly dipping down into Main, and people were still screaming for more recruits. We spent a LOT of money building RCs. Our lords lost a lot of fighting time just building and trying to keep up with the necessary drafts. The armies just went out with whatever they had available to do TOs, even if it was 10 or 15 men each. Then we started cycling armies for refit. The 5 army system seems to be shaping up, after some initial roughness. It's a lot easier to get recruits if only 16 people are trying, instead of 80.

Zakilevo

Gotta say, Sandalak is working like what I have envisioned at the beginning. Multiple armies, multiple marshals working together... WITHOUT ME DOING ANYTHING! Now I am gonna sit back and enjoy Seattle!

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
Gotta say, Sandalak is working like what I have envisioned at the beginning. Multiple armies, multiple marshals working together... WITHOUT ME DOING ANYTHING! Now I am gonna sit back and enjoy Seattle!

So your goal all along was... Seattle? Odd choice...

;D