Author Topic: Drinking beer, listening to Alice in Chains, feeling calm.... Sandalak  (Read 41607 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
TIS WAS MERELY A FRESH WOUND!
It is probably not a good idea to say Kurlock got wounded even on forum. Now my character got wounded too, Wvyern curse! :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Jens Namtrah

So the Earon Hemmings my character mortally wounded on Dwilight isn't the same Earon Hemmings on Sandalak. Good to know!

You didn't mortally wound him, a well-known infiltrator did and you've been trying to take credit.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 04:48:25 AM by Miskel Hemmings »

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Fen'Harel Windblack, Knight of Saenna has been wounded by Ageama (1)
Fen'Harel Windblack, Knight of Saenna has been wounded by Swords Bearer (19).
Fen'Harel Windblack, Knight of Saenna has been seriously wounded by Ageama (1).

Never beaten! Never backed down! The Dread Wolf shall soon be alright!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Zakilevo

Never beaten! Never backed down! The Dread Wolf shall soon be alright!

ROFL what a man. I think if Kurlock was in that battle taking so many hits, he would have died ;)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
ROFL what a man. I think if Kurlock was in that battle taking so many hits, he would have died ;)

Yup, this was kind of epic. Now it'd be a shame if he dies from wounds worsening :P
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
Yup, this was kind of epic. Now it'd be a shame if he dies from wounds worsening :P
We saw the notice in the battle from over here. nice.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Sandalak starts to gel its armies together after the first few defeats in battles and with impressive results. We win all the battles afterwards up to the first battle in Ikalak city, it remains to be sees if Ikalak will come out of it.

And 10 top Honor nobles go to... Sandalak nobles. I think Sandalak has become a better place now 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
Sandalak starts to gel its armies together after the first few defeats in battles and with impressive results. We win all the battles afterwards up to the first battle in Ikalak city, it remains to be sees if Ikalak will come out of it.

And 10 top Honor nobles go to... Sandalak nobles. I think Sandalak has become a better place now 8)
What is it, two weeks and the island has completely changed?
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Zakilevo

More like 3 weeks. We got hammered at the beginning but once we got rid of all the problems, we start blazing our way through to victory 8)

100% movement rate in Ikalak. Now that is impressive. What was it? 34 players showing up perfectly? Just wow.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Let's just hope it keeps up!  ;D

Jens Namtrah

Going to be an interesting next few days.

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I only came for the beer. Where's the cooler?

Mac Tir

• Knight
    • View Profile

Your heathen character can't die until Andraste gets the opportunity to kill him in righteous Exaltation.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Your heathen character can't die until Andraste gets the opportunity to kill him in righteous Exaltation.

Good luck getting 20 ton TNT to break the "Scale of Adrelhia"! ;)