Author Topic: captured? Srsly?  (Read 3190 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
captured? Srsly?
« Topic Start: June 05, 2014, 05:15:56 PM »
Captured by an archery unit that got routed on the same round they captured me? And win the battle?   fml...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Re: captured? Srsly?
« Reply #1: June 05, 2014, 05:43:00 PM »
They fired a rope arrow, which miraculously didn't harm Garin but got him tangled up in a pretty tight mess. And started fleeing as soon as their mission was accomplished, pulling Garin with them who was helpless in this situation. :P
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 05, 2014, 05:51:40 PM »
Damn trick arrows...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 05, 2014, 06:38:32 PM »
You can blame Hawkeye or Green Arrow. They have been an inspiration for crazy wannabe archers!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #4: June 06, 2014, 10:53:29 AM »
I cannot remember what realm I was a part of at the time, but I did something very similar where I attacked two enemy nobles alone, had my entire unit wiped out, but managed to capture one and scamper away like a desert madman (which I believe is how I was roleplaying my character). In fact, I believe this was when I was a part of Talerium, in one of the few times that they were involved in combat between CE and Darka.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: June 10, 2014, 09:10:59 AM »
Maybe it is not only arrows after all, it got hooks on its end to capture people. What is the possibility % of capturing an opposing noble while you retreat on same round? ???
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
« Reply #6: June 10, 2014, 09:21:59 AM »
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.