Author Topic: The war has begun! Lets celebrate with a nice tall glass of bloodlust  (Read 17676 times)

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
About bloody time! Thanks devs for making this opportunity possible. Lots of excitement about how things will turn out now.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Everyone is just gonna wait for tax.

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
It's not like the taxes are going to be tomorrow, right?
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Qyasogk

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

Everyone... is a lot of people. You may be wrong on that one.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
May as well wait for tax. Hell, it's just around the corner. :)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Has anyone had luck with RC's yet.  just stuff in the 70's in Ikalak.  After taxes I'm hoping for something spectacular to build in the city.     A nice infantry RC in the 90's.  That would make my day.

I've been having a weird luck streak this week and I'm itching to find out if it will translate into bm.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Has anyone had luck with RC's yet.  just stuff in the 70's in Ikalak.

You know, the rest of BM has had years to build its RC base. I would say having centers in the 70s this quickly is already quite lucky.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Yeah, you have to get  very lucky, or spend lots off money to get a great one this fast.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I've had pretty good luck in the past.  I left good centers in donghaiwei and Aegir.  I build 4 great RC's in GoldenFarrow and 1 great one in niel.      My 4 in GF were build in less than 12 tries.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Everyone would be busy taking over rogue regions around their border and building RCs and other infrastructure. So it'll be at least two weeks before some real battles begin. Keep up the infighting, Ikky and Sandy! :P
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
Everyone would be busy taking over rogue regions around their border and building RCs and other infrastructure. So it'll be at least two weeks before some real battles begin. Keep up the infighting, Ikky and Sandy! :P
Two weeks until real battles begin? Honestly.

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
So when are we getting paid?
I'm about to start losing morale. :(

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Two weeks until real battles begin? Honestly.

Real men fight real war with real equipment, need real gold and real food or they tie you up and leave you for real.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
First blood - Ikalak!

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Seems you were a bit off there. Real armies don't wait around, they fight.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton