Author Topic: The war has begun! Lets celebrate with a nice tall glass of bloodlust  (Read 17669 times)

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
Seems you were a bit off there. Real armies don't wait around, they fight.
I loved Ikalak gunning for it straight away.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
A good preparation goes a long way. Start fighting immediately with sticks and hide armour, expect to be pounded by a well equipped army soon. Still it was good to see Ikalak stopping the TO of Sandalak. Its time to say that the war has finally started.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
A good preparation goes a long way. Start fighting immediately with sticks and hide armour, expect to be pounded by a well equipped army soon. Still it was good to see Ikalak stopping the TO of Sandalak. Its time to say that the war has finally started.
Be aggressive and get rewards. Preparation is vital, but keeping the enemy on the back foot and wary is the greatest victory.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Well, I got a pretty good archer center and expanded it.   Now I just need a pimp infantry RC.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
It's fightin' time!

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Was the wounding chance increased? I'm getting wounded nearly every fight without my unit getting killed much.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
So far as I am aware, we have not changed the way wounding itself works in the past several years.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Was Toren Stronghold really taken over in a single day?
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Was Toren Stronghold really taken over in a single day?

Due to a bug, yes
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
Due to a bug, yes
A single turn even. Whats happening with that? Are Toren Stronghold and Korlok staying in the hands of the people who took them over?

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
A single turn even. Whats happening with that? Are Toren Stronghold and Korlok staying in the hands of the people who took them over?

To whom do you address that? Are you asking if the Dev team are going to intervene? Or if the realms are going to sort something out in the game?
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
To whom do you address that? Are you asking if the Dev team are going to intervene? Or if the realms are going to sort something out in the game?
Well to be fair I am part of the realms sorting it out, but I wanted to know how the devs feel about it (whether the devs answer or if anyone else knows anything) so we could know what we wanted to do. Sandalak and Taselak are in a very tense stand off right now, and the fact that Toren Stronghold had lvl 2 fortifications, a lot of gold, and an army present made it a very big bug indeed.

We haven't agreed if there should be a ceasefire, a turnover of the region or business as usual yet because I think we wanted to confirm it was a bug.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
It was a bug. It should now be fixed. Its effects will not be reversed.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
It was a bug. It should now be fixed. Its effects will not be reversed.
I suppose it would be too hard to anyway. Alright, we'll work something out in game if we manage to.

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Or "we" could just leave things alone and stop making deals / ceasefires / etc.