Author Topic: The war has begun! Lets celebrate with a nice tall glass of bloodlust  (Read 17712 times)

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
Unless the effect of a bug has some major, game-breaking effects, then the dev team will not interfere in IG events beyond fixing the bug itself. As Anaris says, the regions will not be transferred back to the original realms.

Wasn't saying it should be reversed, I was asking about what would happen so I can move on to the next stage.

Yes, it sucks that Sandalak was able to take Toren Stronghold in about 10.5 hours. But Sandalak also lost Korlok to the Ikalaks in a TO that went from 44% to complete in a single turn.
Korlok isn't comparable so there isn't a moral high ground in that argument. See, I think there is an interest in playing fair. A realm falls apart due to internal bickering? That's a problem with the players, it is a competitive game, they lose because they couldn't work together. A bug switches a region over in 10.5 hours which has high quality RCs, strongest walls on the continent, highest non-city gold production, and a pivotal position to boot?

I think it is worth talking about at the least since this is a war island. An island where everything was balanced at the beginning in the interests of an even fight where superior tactics and ability would provide a victor. I won't wimp out from a fight against even bigger odds than were already there.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.