Author Topic: More information on caravans  (Read 2271 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
More information on caravans
« Topic Start: May 24, 2011, 01:31:33 AM »
It'd be really nice if, on that page that shows you all the caravans you've sent everywhere, you'd be given an ETA as well as a link to view the path your caravan is taking.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: More information on caravans
« Reply #1: May 24, 2011, 04:23:34 PM »
The ETA is something that could probably be added, yes.

The route I think would work better on a little SVG map, don't you think? ;)  Arrows showing the travel from one region to another...
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Forbes Family

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: May 24, 2011, 05:00:02 PM »
It would also be nice if banker's could see the how far out each regions caravans can reach.
Forbes Family

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: May 24, 2011, 11:55:03 PM »
The ETA is something that could probably be added, yes.

The route I think would work better on a little SVG map, don't you think? ;)  Arrows showing the travel from one region to another...

Could, for nicer-looking maps, but simple arrows would be possible with what is currently available (trade settings map), and just as sweet to have. For now at least.

It would also be nice if banker's could see the how far out each regions caravans can reach.

Hell, if I could tell how far my own caravans could reach. This would definitely work a lot better on .svg maps, but could work with a system similar to game-generated religion reports.

I do plan on making the .svg file for Dwilight... but that continent is hella big, and I'm pretty busy.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron