Author Topic: Future of Dwilight  (Read 18916 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Future of Dwilight
« Topic Start: June 23, 2014, 03:27:57 AM »
I'm sorry. Is there an appropriate amount of 'lulz' that I should be aiming for? I must have missed the warning that I was taking the game too seriously and it was negatively affecting the fun factor.

Kinda seems like I am talking to a kid and I will stop at that. :) Enjoy your game kiddo.

Judging by how miffed as a player you are, you must be the one taking it a bit too seriously. ;)
If Luria gets beaten it won't reduce the average amount of fun on the continent. :)

I think once again, you got me wrong. Luria beaten or not, i do not really care. Neither is Asylon. I was too short a period in both realms before all this happened. But the whole continent as a whole. Even on a winning side, are you actually really enjoying the game? No one in the continent is trying to make it more interesting or make it more controversial. Everyone is trying to go for the best path that you won't lose.

Yes, we have been through that discussion numerous times. But I can't help but tell it here again. Please leaders, especially of Morek and Astrum. Please make this continent a little bit more fun. I am close to quitting this continent, not that any of you really give a damn anyway by the kind of response i actually got.