Author Topic: Future of Dwilight  (Read 18906 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Future of Dwilight
« Topic Start: June 22, 2014, 02:44:42 PM »
This is something rather funny. Now Swordfell wants to join in the fight, against the underdog. Does any of you leaders in this continent actually tries to make it fun for anyone in this continent? It is becoming like a dead rubber, thanks to all you leaders here. I am sorry that it is harsh, but it is.

Sophiina

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Future of Dwilight
« Reply #1: June 22, 2014, 02:50:00 PM »
I'm sorry that your favourite tyrants are losing, and now look like they might lose in the end. It's a real shame.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 22, 2014, 03:13:39 PM »
Who's fighting who? Anyone care to post a lineup?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Sophiina

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 22, 2014, 03:14:54 PM »
I think they are referring to the Barca, D'Hara, Fissoa and now Swordfell against Luria Nova and Asylon.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: June 22, 2014, 03:39:26 PM »
I'm sorry that your favourite tyrants are losing, and now look like they might lose in the end. It's a real shame.

lolz, far from that. I don't care about them. I care about the continent. I think you took this game too seriously, that is why it is boring.

Sophiina

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: June 22, 2014, 03:54:45 PM »
I'm sorry. Is there an appropriate amount of 'lulz' that I should be aiming for? I must have missed the warning that I was taking the game too seriously and it was negatively affecting the fun factor.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: June 22, 2014, 03:55:59 PM »
Most people's problem isn't that they take the game too seriously, but themselves.

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: June 22, 2014, 05:41:25 PM »
I care about the continent. I think you took this game too seriously, that is why it is boring.
Judging by how miffed as a player you are, you must be the one taking it a bit too seriously. ;)
If Luria gets beaten it won't reduce the average amount of fun on the continent. :)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: June 22, 2014, 06:38:23 PM »
We in Asylon would prefer a good fight to all this sneaking around! 8)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: June 22, 2014, 11:44:23 PM »
If swordfell joins the war on the side of dhara and such, then I'm disappointed in the leadership of that realm.

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: June 23, 2014, 12:37:31 AM »
If swordfell joins the war on the side of dhara and such, then I'm disappointed in the leadership of that realm.

Better than what they are doing now. A realm with the name Sword in it and it hasn't had a single war.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
« Reply #11: June 23, 2014, 12:46:59 AM »
Wait, wait, wait. Luria Nova is an underdog? Since when? Since having almost double nobles than any other realm on Dwilight?

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: June 23, 2014, 03:27:57 AM »
I'm sorry. Is there an appropriate amount of 'lulz' that I should be aiming for? I must have missed the warning that I was taking the game too seriously and it was negatively affecting the fun factor.

Kinda seems like I am talking to a kid and I will stop at that. :) Enjoy your game kiddo.

Judging by how miffed as a player you are, you must be the one taking it a bit too seriously. ;)
If Luria gets beaten it won't reduce the average amount of fun on the continent. :)

I think once again, you got me wrong. Luria beaten or not, i do not really care. Neither is Asylon. I was too short a period in both realms before all this happened. But the whole continent as a whole. Even on a winning side, are you actually really enjoying the game? No one in the continent is trying to make it more interesting or make it more controversial. Everyone is trying to go for the best path that you won't lose.

Yes, we have been through that discussion numerous times. But I can't help but tell it here again. Please leaders, especially of Morek and Astrum. Please make this continent a little bit more fun. I am close to quitting this continent, not that any of you really give a damn anyway by the kind of response i actually got.

Sophiina

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: June 23, 2014, 04:10:27 AM »
Kinda seems like I am talking to a kid and I will stop at that. :) Enjoy your game kiddo.

Snrk.

How do you know that what you're proposing wouldn't make it more boring for everyone else, and only interesting for you? I'm quite enjoying how things are going and would actually love a period of peace on Dwilight.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: June 23, 2014, 04:37:51 AM »
Morek&Astrums soul intention is to rule all of Dwilight. If that means boring all other realms to death as a legitimate tactic I'm sure they wouldn't be above using it to win BM. ;)
We live lives in beautiful lies...