Author Topic: GREAT MOMENTS... IN BATTLEMASTER HISTORY  (Read 8938 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
GREAT MOMENTS... IN BATTLEMASTER HISTORY
« Topic Start: June 26, 2014, 05:20:25 PM »
It's in caps, so you know it's gonna be good.

We've had these threads before, but I love them every time they pop up and I think it's time to get another one going. I'm interested in stories. Let's hear about the funniest/craziest/coolest character/battle/shenanigan you can recall witnessing in BM. The older, the better. New stuff is also welcome! And frankly, too many people are taking this game way too seriously. It's time to deflate the balloon and sit in awe of/laugh at the collective hijinx over the years.

I'd like to start this party by giving a nod to the Ninja Assassin Wizard that was Jaeger Guile. Through the crafty use of scrolls, this infiltrator would drop monster bombs in Melhed, teleport to another realm, stab the Melite Queen, and then teleport away for plausible deniability. The guy was a one man army for the better part of two weeks, and did as much as any single army to lock that war up. His actions also started a raging debate in Thalmarkin about what "honor" meant, and whether we had become a realm of necromancing northmen. So, here's to you, Ninja Assassin Wizard. Blazing a trail with an army of undead in the vanguard.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 05:27:41 PM by Solari »