Author Topic: GREAT MOMENTS... IN BATTLEMASTER HISTORY  (Read 8946 times)

Zakilevo

Re: GREAT MOMENTS... IN BATTLEMASTER HISTORY
« Topic Start: June 26, 2014, 05:38:55 PM »
Actually I had a great moment recently. Other than my old experience with Abington when we had a mad king who went bat-!@#$-crazy(which made my first BM experience very amusing), this is probably one of the most interesting things I've experienced in the game.

After Kinron Indirik won the ruler election for Sandalak, the referendum was still going. The election was a close one too. Kurlock(my character) lost by 2 votes and everyone thought it was time to move on then after a turn, another election happened and while most realms simply re-elected their rulers(because both Ikalak and Taselak rulers won by a big margin) Kurlock beat Kinron in the second election by 2 votes and became the new ruler of Sandalak.

Winning the election was awesome and all but Kurlock promised to duel someone to death during his campaign and I felt Kurlock was the midget of his words so made him accept the death duel.

The result? He lost and died. But right after his death, he revived thanks to the 'miracle'(you call it miracle and write it as 'new character protection' which has just been changed to 'new player protection'). With Sandalak being a theocracy, it made things quite awesome. People called him 'immortal' or 'twice blessed' for being lucky with the election and the duel.