Author Topic: GREAT MOMENTS... IN BATTLEMASTER HISTORY  (Read 8950 times)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Re: GREAT MOMENTS... IN BATTLEMASTER HISTORY
« Topic Start: June 30, 2014, 04:15:06 PM »
Back during the Ibby vs Perdan/Caligus war that led to Ibby's demise I played another infil for Caligus. Collecting bounties on EC was an adventure, and also led to my infil being tortured and resigning from being an Infil, running for General, and sparking the war with Ibby by doing a lightning invasion of Fontan and watching the Ibladesh forces moving up into a giant defensive trap when they crossed into Caligus lands. The entire war was amazing, but the opening phases were a blast to be involved in.

I don't think I need to go into any specific details, but Sevastian was also one of my joys. Causing mayhem in Luria, Morek, and that grubby little republic that he founded....Taking Balance's Retreat from the rogues, being the first and third lord of the region, holding onto it for a RL year...ya, whoever has the region now can go ahead and fix the region description (cause the one you have is rubbish! :P)

I'd like to start this party by giving a nod to the Ninja Assassin Wizard that was Jaeger Guile. Through the crafty use of scrolls, this infiltrator would drop monster bombs in Melhed, teleport to another realm, stab the Melite Queen, and then teleport away for plausible deniability. The guy was a one man army for the better part of two weeks, and did as much as any single army to lock that war up. His actions also started a raging debate in Thalmarkin about what "honor" meant, and whether we had become a realm of necromancing northmen. So, here's to you, Ninja Assassin Wizard. Blazing a trail with an army of undead in the vanguard.

This is my favourite personal moment in BM. Jaeger was an experiment that was wildly successful. And he was also the motivation for the new character that was brought up to BT. ;)

I miss my undead and monstrous armies. :( I also miss harming nobles, stabbing nobles, healing kings, ruining units, and generally being a nuisance to the non-Thalmar. Soon....mmmyessssss....