Author Topic: GREAT MOMENTS... IN BATTLEMASTER HISTORY  (Read 8877 times)

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: GREAT MOMENTS... IN BATTLEMASTER HISTORY
« Reply #15: August 28, 2014, 08:57:59 AM »
Something recently actually made me feel all kinds of emotion at once.  My character Kori started off in Saffalore and upon its destruction joined Barca...blahhh blahh blahh 10 in game years go by.  Kori is banned for murdering Lurian peasants with his rival Chuldah.  The judge who banished Kori is protested out and forced into exile.  Kori then goes to Swordfell and again starts a massive protest against the realms judge due to being banished yet again for starting trouble with Thometheous(The Barcan judge whom banished Kori)  Erasmus is elected Suffete of Barca, Kori's ban is lifted.  Upon his return Kori contracts leprosy in the desert of silhouettes.  The Barcan Lord Justice Childerik goes idle and Kori is elected to replace him.  Now here is the interesting part.

Kori executes a Rogue named Rue whom was "The Hunchback" Chuldah's lover.  Chuldah challenges Kori to a duel, we wound each other(Imagine a hunchback and a leper dueling).  Our Suffete Erasmus tells Chuldah to cut it out and not be angry over the death of a lowly peasant.  Chuldah is offended by this and duels Erasmus.  Chuldah has the lowest possible swordsmanship and Erasmus is a skilled fighter.  Though Erasmus is killed.(Honestly Erasmus is one of the best Characters I have ever seen in battlemaster.  Yes I know there are many good ones but this one actually made me kinda sad when he died.)  Kori then duels Chuldah to avenge his fallen leader and kills the hunchback.  Kori is then elected Suffete of Barca.

All of this over a peasant.......

Of course there is much more fluff in between but for secrecy I cannot reveal the whole story.  I don't feel comfortable talking extensively about an active character.  Seriously Kori is one of the most random characters I have ever had.  I never really had high hopes for him but apparently that's what it takes haha.
Ah, too bad I missed this  :P I can't believe Erasmus is dead!

I was overloaded with work (and still am).
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 09:02:38 AM by Wolfang »