Author Topic: Possibly unable to communicate with Titan's question  (Read 4253 times)

La Blakeshadow

• Freeman
  • Your useless info is My RP gold.
    • View Profile
This is my situation:
The Titans contacted me because of an SMA violation, which I tried responding to at least five times now, all lead me to a black screen with no menu to lead me away. I waited a minute to see if anything happened, but no pop-ups or anything.
I was forced to close the page and re-login. I'd question that the corresponding titans even got my reply.

If they did, its not apparent.
Sick of fighting monsters and undead?
hunt sages,wizards, and priests.
Each talk crazy and are fun to chase.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
This is my situation:
The Titans contacted me because of an SMA violation, which I tried responding to at least five times now, all lead me to a black screen with no menu to lead me away. I waited a minute to see if anything happened, but no pop-ups or anything.
I was forced to close the page and re-login. I'd question that the corresponding titans even got my reply.

If they did, its not apparent.

Thank you for reporting this.

The Titans did not receive your reply, and I apologize for this. The Titan communication system is one that we have not yet made extensive use of, and thus it hasn't had the kind of testing it really needs.

I will look into your situation and see what the specific issues affecting your case are.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
La Blakeshadow,
Please try one more time. I have fixed a bug that broke the response, and I think it should now work.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

La Blakeshadow

• Freeman
  • Your useless info is My RP gold.
    • View Profile
It worked! Thanks :)
Sick of fighting monsters and undead?
hunt sages,wizards, and priests.
Each talk crazy and are fun to chase.