Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
Re: DayZ
« Topic Start: August 12, 2014, 02:54:39 PM »
Good god.

So the first thing to happen me. Go into the first house I see, start looking around getting to grips with the way things are. I make sure to close doors behind me because who knows what might happen, y'know? I want to have some kind of warning against whatever gets thrown at me at least. That's when it happens. I'm on the top floor and suddenly I get hit. Something hit me. I turn around and there's a person there with a bike helmet on and a crowbar in their hands. Apparently they bled out after that because they fell on the ground and I repeatedly punched them in the head hoping they would go away.

Realising they were dead I took their bike helmet and crowbar and puffy jacket before hightailing it out of there. I never did found out what they were running from.

Cue an hour and a bit of wandering around, no idea where I am, looking for loot. Find an axe, some better clothes, and a gun I have no ammunition for. See my first zombie too, but they're just standing there so I go the long way round.

Now it's gotten hot again. Sacha, I'm looking for better stuff and found an airfield in the NE I thought would be a good place to go. After discovering the wide open [unmapped] zone to the north I realised I was meant to go south. All fine until I passed through one town. Four zombies had to be killed to get through it. Bad news to start with I thought. It was on leaving that things got weird. I was periodically attacked by zombies charging at me from the direction of the town I had left. I quit the game for the night when a zombie glitched through a window and starting attacking me while I was drinking a pepsi.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.