Author Topic: Abused of surrender mechanic  (Read 8495 times)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Re: Abused of surrender mechanic
« Reply #15: July 18, 2014, 05:11:12 PM »
Switching to the realm currently taking over is ok, it's called surrendering. It's the immediate switching back and forth which was an issue.

And exactly what happened in this case!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: July 28, 2014, 07:11:37 PM »
Again its been some time. The player have been playing since '07 if it matters and did intentionally switch back so the player should be punished, right?
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: November 18, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »
Cren, I believe that you did right reporting it, but you shouldn't (and no one should either) insist on the matter.
The titans will do what needs to be done.
It was a bug exploit, Tim said. It is fixed.
Roleplay it as a magic event and move on. You (and no one either) will gain nothing worrying about this. The game will not role back. Nothing good will come from asking for a punishment for that player. If he/she is a cheater, he/she will cheat again and will eventually have a punishment at some point.
In mean time, we have fun playing fair :)
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: November 19, 2014, 06:20:19 AM »
Yeah, it was accepted on good terms. Fronen used the Tor Incident, where OG summoned a Demon of Unlearning as an issue against the North. :P