Author Topic: A different view about the surrender terms  (Read 7928 times)

bofeng

• Knight
    • View Profile
This title topic is also misleading. This is not "people" ask, this is "bofeng" ask.

Fyi, I also doubt your claim that Cathay is the most active realm on FEI and, as far as I know, the idea of the empire system is that it will lead to a lot more regular wars than FEI has known previously.

Yes, I am asking, as others are commenting like "I don't see how the terms being offered to Cathay are awful". Well. I wonder too. But when I brought up the terms to Cathay, I was almost targeted. So this is definitely a debatable topic. As people on both sides see differently.

Nobles in Cathay have been blamed for starting this war which some stupid King started years ago, cheated by the puppet Stephanie, forced to fight a losing, defensive war, and yet we have to pay huge price in order to kneel in front of Velax and to become proudly part of the Empire. What a nice term!

Apparently we don't have the right time either, (thanks to Gods) and got caught by the nature disasters. But otherwise, we are proud of our progress in the past several months.

I am curious about this new Empire system too. As of today and for a long while, Cathay gets a "high" rating on the activity level, where no other realm in FEI is having.