Author Topic: For Fallangard!  (Read 3306 times)

Mac Tir

• Knight
    • View Profile
For Fallangard!
« Topic Start: July 11, 2014, 07:27:57 PM »
Iskra Rousseau is calling for an uprising against the current government! In a passionate speech he said:

Former King Edvard,

It is with a joyous heart that I now spark the wave of change that will sweep Fallangard clean of all that is old, slow and stuck 50 years in the past. You have shown time and again that you do not understand the current politics of the Island. You dragged us into a war that we did not want. A war that resulted in the deaths of thousands of our finest warriors and in the end, thousands of young boys, ignorant of war and eager to serve. Our realm has been locked in nearly constant warfare since our founding and has had no time to rebuild. We grow weaker by the day and are not prepared to meet a Caligan threat or support any allies we have in a decent, respectable manner.

While those of us in the Rebel Movement are pleased that you have finally exited us from the war, you do not have our trust that you will be able to lead us through any future conflict with assurance of victory. You are nearly a Century old and often lie wounded after each battle. We cannot afford to have our King repeatedly out of commission.

In conclusion, it is time for the young blood to take the reins of power and lead our mighty realm to new heights. We are the future and you are the past. Step aside and let those more capable than you lead the way.

Iskra Rousseau

High Marshal of Fallangard

Count of Abadan

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
Re: For Fallangard!
« Reply #1: July 11, 2014, 08:57:36 PM »
Well this should be interesting.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Mac Tir

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 11, 2014, 09:03:56 PM »
So far the High Marshal, Marshal and VM of the main army have rebelled, along with a region lord.

The King and one recently joined noble have declared for the Loyalists

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 11, 2014, 09:40:58 PM »
I'm not sure but this is probably too soon to post on the forums. There were some rules for posting IG stuff on the local sub boards.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Mac Tir

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 13, 2014, 08:34:55 PM »
My bad, I wasn't aware at all. Please direct me to them, or respond with a quick outline of them.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #5: July 13, 2014, 10:14:54 PM »
How so? Rebellions and the like are announced to everyone on the continent, so it isn't like no one knows about it. The regions changing realms is also announced to all nobles of all realms, so there isn't much that isn't known.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: July 15, 2014, 05:29:52 AM »
I'm not sure but this is probably too soon to post on the forums. There were some rules for posting IG stuff on the local sub boards.
How so? Rebellions and the like are announced to everyone on the continent, so it isn't like no one knows about it. The regions changing realms is also announced to all nobles of all realms, so there isn't much that isn't known.
If the information is published island wide through game mechanics, it is fine to post on forum. This is my understanding, Moderator do correct if we are wrong.

Just the message I not sure it is the right one to publish, as the message is to only one specific realm. You can send to all the realms Rulers, that will make it more official I think. Hmmm...
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)