Author Topic: Someone please explain the concept of War Island  (Read 7697 times)

Jens Namtrah

Yeah, Sandalak player - singular.

He didn't consult with anyone but his OOC friends on IRC apparently. He certainly didn't share who he discussed it with. In game, everyone was telling him to do the opposite.

I don't think the OOC crap you had was any worse than what we had - and your current Ruler just ahppens to be our former General who didn't lead the war preparation effort cuz he was too busy leading our own OOC !@#$storm, nearly getting us knocked out the war in the first month. Sound familiar?

I don't think you especially deserved a second chance - you were marching through our realm happily enough. We kicked your ass in Saenna with some good tactics and suddenly it's "cry me a river" about your OOC issues.

But I'm not that fussed about that - it will make for a better game to have 3 realms. I'm pissed off at a player who did a major OOC manipulation of the game to fix something he personally felt was wrong without asking anyone else in the realm.

Had he come to us and said "OOC here is a list of the issue that went on, so I think we should give them another chance. Is that okay with everyone?" we might have gone along with it.

Instead we just have yet another OOC manipulation based on some guy & his friends - like that will make it all better.