Author Topic: A history of Gracia Odinains  (Read 2673 times)

Dragonsbane

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: A history of Gracia Odinains
« Topic Start: July 23, 2014, 01:36:41 AM »
Gracia looked about Sallowtown as her men refit and spent their pay, it was truly fitting of the merchant realm, as the vendors pedaled their wares, she made her way to the dealers of rarities and antiquities. Most had the basics, art, weapons, treasure maps. She scoured them for awhile til she came across a man wrapped from head to toe in robes and coverings, only his eyes visible. He bid her welcome as she browsed his goods, his accent one she'd never heard before. She eventually found a book, fairly old, the was hidden amongst his wares, it held the rest of Dwilight on it, but was written is a language of old, far older than the common script. The vendor spoke up "You have a good eye my dear," he spoke looking up to meet her eyes, " I found that book in a rouge city on a trip to find rarities to sell, but sadly, I've found no one to translate it, but if you have interest in it, for just a few silvers,it can be yours. I feel it will be here until it rots away if you don't take it." Now Gracia was truly intrigued, books this old generally held secrets, secrets that held great value. She passed the man his silvers and made her way to the inn she was staying at, to see if she could find a way to translate it.