Author Topic: A history of Gracia Odinains  (Read 2685 times)

Dragonsbane

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: A history of Gracia Odinains
« Topic Start: August 02, 2014, 07:55:57 PM »
Having board the ship for the capitol to recruit more men to her unit for the coming battles she would soon join, Gracia had decided to spend some time trying to decipher the ancient tome she had recently purchased, it was not going well. So far, all that she had translated was the text on the cover, which read "Dwilight: Lands of Opportunities", and this had been after all this time. The ancient script had many symbols, and many could be mistaken easily for others. She put her books away, and ventured to the top of the ship, hoping the cool air of the ocean could calm her mind from the work. She thought back to her arrival in D'Hara, they had been just as welcoming as the Morek Empire, but here she was told that their might be opportunity to build her realm of monster slayers in the future, as soon as they dealt with Luria Nova, and that was all the encouragement she needed to prepare a bout to the capitol to recruit. She soon let loose her hair again, the feel of it in her hair helped her relax on the ship.

'D'Hara, there are good people, here, they can see beyond themselves, without forgetting who they are, and are will to help those in need, should this war end cleanly, I do hope they will help me build my dream realm, a realm design to take back our lands from the monsters, and D'Hara would make a great ally to share the lands we manage to take back with.' These were Gracia's thoughts as the ship headed for land.