Author Topic: Tournament wounds  (Read 1721 times)

Andre

• Knight
    • View Profile
Tournament wounds
« Topic Start: July 14, 2014, 09:43:33 PM »
Title:
Tournament wounds

Summary:
A small chance of being wounded on tournaments. Not too big though.

Details:
Well not really much details to add, but i was thinking like a 1 or 2% small chance of being wounded on tournaments, maybe increased by 1% for every 100 gold (or 50? 200?) that you have on your head, so it would be like the opponent wanting to get the gold. I am not sure about swordfighting or jousting skills of you and the opponent mattering in the chances, and if he is an infil, but maybe.

Benefits:
Would add some flavor possibly and create some RPs. And make more chances for long sitting rulers/generals/bankers to lose their position and have someone else sit on the position for some time atleast.

Possible Downsides/Exploits:
Could maybe get a bit annoying to be wounded on tournaments, but that is why i gave such a small chance.
Dont know of any exploits with this.

Although this is one of those ideas i think will easily and fast be rejected, i thought i would just throw it out there to be considered :P.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 11:11:23 PM by Andre »

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament wounds
« Reply #1: July 14, 2014, 11:05:12 PM »
Benefits:
Would add some flavor possibly and create some RPs. And make more chances for long sitting rulers/generals/bankers to lose their position and have someone else sit on the position for some time atleast.

Council members can't attend tournaments in the first place, so this benefit wouldn't be achieved by your feature request.

Andre

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament wounds
« Reply #2: July 14, 2014, 11:10:20 PM »
Oh did not know that...