Author Topic: Allow recruiting <5 men if it would max out your unit size.  (Read 2214 times)

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
^

Title:
Allow recruiting <5 men if it would max out your unit size.

Summary:
If the number of recruits is the maximum for your honour limit then the game will let you recruit it.

Details:
If you attempt to recruit a number of men equal to the maximum that you can according to your honour, then it will work.

Benefits:
You will be able to reliably recruit up to the most men you can command. At the moment the game does not tell you when this will be; the max indicated can be due to gold, so you recruit, but then afterwards you get more gold but now you are at max-4 men = noooooooooooooooooo

Possible Downsides/Exploits:
The aliens will come to kidnap us.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 02:25:26 AM by Kai »

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
If you wish to make a feature request, please fill out the proper forms, as given in the stickied topic. Not just a 1-sentence topic with no text in the post.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Geachte Heer Meneer Koning Tim

I think there are like 8 sentences now. If this is insufficient the most I can offer is a drawing of a spider.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 03:22:15 AM by Kai »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I thought this was already the case for a while?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron