Author Topic: Turn not running  (Read 2517 times)

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Turn not running
« Topic Start: July 24, 2014, 11:00:37 AM »
I haven't received the usual region or duchy reports for the last 3 days, and the last full turn might not have run at all. My region is Giask on Dwilight.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Turn not running
« Reply #1: July 24, 2014, 01:22:27 PM »
There have been some issues with the region turn script recently. I've been looking into them, but haven't yet tracked them down.

I'll have more free time today, and will hopefully be able to pin this down and fix it.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 24, 2014, 02:21:55 PM »
Also, not something I'd want to complain about, but Realm Loyalty in Giask is at 101%. I'm happy with those numbers, but my enemies may accuse me of stuffing the ballot boxes.  :)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 24, 2014, 03:33:49 PM »
I believe there are a couple legitimate ways for loyalty to hit as high as 105%.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 24, 2014, 09:02:23 PM »
This should now be fixed. It was one of those bugs that's a royal pain to track down, but I did catch it eventually.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
« Reply #5: July 25, 2014, 03:40:37 AM »
This should now be fixed. It was one of those bugs that's a royal pain to track down, but I did catch it eventually.
Good work Tim. You're doing god's work.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.