Author Topic: Just end the war with Perdan.  (Read 17793 times)

Ravier Nebehn

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Just end the war with Perdan.
« Topic Start: July 29, 2014, 01:08:57 AM »
You get what you give. How often did Perdan's players/(circle of friends of player you won't mention) give one iota about their enemy player's fun or easing up on a war or surrender terms? If you play a realm aggressively, expect that realm to be dealt with aggressively when it falls. Perdan isn't the first and it won't be the last.

I'd go one step further here and say not just enemy players but allied players too as far as other people's fun. If you don't like what's happening, then you have numerous options. I didn't like the fall of Westmoor so I had my character defect (and he consequently died for his new realm), and that was fun to do. I didn't enjoy the fact that the Church of Humanity on EC had become a politicized faith with everything conducted behind closed doors. Nothing had been said in the public halls for quite some time, maybe even on the scale of months. So, I removed Ravier (and even then I was informed OOCly that people were glad he'd pissed off) and began working on the concept for a different faith.

In other words it comes down to "Don't like something? Do something!". From what I've seen, Lappy is trying to do just that and being decried by certain others for it.