Author Topic: Marshal Misty of Griffin Cohort army  (Read 1638 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Marshal Misty of Griffin Cohort army
« Topic Start: August 03, 2014, 12:41:20 PM »
Roleplay from Misty Ketchum   (52 minutes ago)

"My lady, the nobles are growing restless. With Lady Elaine disappearance, many of them are challenging each other for the Nest, some even go further and issue out duel threats. Sir Earon states that he claims on the Nest by his second highest Honor and battle hardened warrior he is" Captain Albrecht  reports to Misty.

Misty says smilingly "And I do not even get my chance to mention I have the third highest Honor in the whole island. Maybe I should."

Her face gets more serious "Now is not the time for all these. Has they all got nothing better to do? Let us send them after the infidels before they get themselves all bloodied up on their own. Besides, hasn't the duel is outlawed according to the realm rule as pointed out by some noble?"

Captain Albrecht answers "Yes, but I doubt some of them care for it. My lady, it is good to have them fight the common enemy, if not they would end up fighting themselves."

Misty grins "Just like the Sandalak that I know, is it not? We all love good fighting. Order the army to rally as fast as they can, we have many tasks to do. <HIDDEN> task has not been complete to my satisfaction, not to mention Wvyern Incarnate and Lord Griffin satisfactions. Before they both come down on my head, we better get moving. And do not mention about my first loss in battle as Marshal of Griffin Cohort, that is just a fluke."

Captain Albrecht nods "Yes, my lady."

Many scribes write the letters hurrily and send them all out as soon as they can.

Some moments later in Misty camp.

Looking at a letter, Captain Albrecht smiles broadly and informs Misty "My lady, do you still remember Marshal Logan? In fact, Sir Logan, since he left his Marshal post. He has joined your army, my lady."

Hearing her Captain, Misty takes the letter and smiles "It is a surprise. A very welcoming one."
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Marshal Misty of Griffin Cohort army
« Reply #1: October 17, 2014, 09:30:56 AM »
Roleplay from Misty Ketchum

"Captain, what is up ahead?" Misty asks her Captain as she looks at roads ahead.

Captain Hermann reports "Bunch of Taselak nobles running back into Stronghold. It is rumored that the Toren Stronghold is nigh impossible to break through."

"We shall see. Gather the army." Misty looks proudly at Griffin Cohort army banners flying high in the air.

Sometime later as Misty and the army get on the road.

Some of Misty men could be hearing, talking among themselves.
"I hear there are flying llamas abound all over one region."
"And there is a name engraved on llama forehead."
"Hear the name is moto."
"No, the correct name is otom."
"No, you looking at it from the wrong side."
"But that what the message says at Sons of Griffin."
"Bah, I show you how to read the message. See, change the side view. It is spelled M-O-T-O. Not Otom. Still remember that guy who call himself Moto, and something of flying llama?"
"Er, you are right. My bad, that llama guy. Where he goes anyway?"
"I do not know. We lagging behind, let catch up with the rest."
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)