Author Topic: Missmatch between icon and tooltip  (Read 1354 times)

mbilgidhis

• Peasant
    • View Profile
    • Andi Baskoro
Missmatch between icon and tooltip
« Topic Start: August 08, 2014, 04:59:04 PM »
I read the newest news ticker about rich text editor update. I never used the feature from it, so I didn't exactly aware about the icon. But after reading the news ticker, I see that every icon and the tooltip doesn't match each other (as usually people understand) . For example, when the tooltip says 'Bold' usually the icon that being used is 'B' letter, and so on.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Missmatch between icon and tooltip
« Reply #1: August 08, 2014, 05:00:40 PM »
I saw this briefly, but clearing the cache fixed it.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

mbilgidhis

• Peasant
    • View Profile
    • Andi Baskoro
« Reply #2: August 08, 2014, 05:09:14 PM »
Thanks for the fast response.

With poor internet connection in my country, I need to keep some cache in my browser. But instead clearing all of my cache, I press Ctrl+F5 on browser when opening 'create message' page, so only the current page cache is cleared.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 08, 2014, 05:10:30 PM »
That should work :)

I gave a generic answer because I didn't know which browser you might be using.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan