Author Topic: Some Food Distribution Fixes  (Read 3362 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Some Food Distribution Fixes
« Topic Start: August 08, 2014, 06:46:12 PM »
Over the past few weeks, I've made several important fixes to the way food distribution is handled. This includes ensuring that regions which produce a surplus of food will never set themselves to quarter-rations, fixes to the way food supply duration is calculated, and a fix preventing a region which has just set itself to quarter rations from immediately setting itself back up to half rations.

Many Lords will note that their regions have (erroneously) been automatically set to half-rations at some point in the last two weeks. If you want to go back to full rations, you'll need to manually set it there.

Finally, I realize that this will have made some people nervous about food supplies and keeping enough food available even in regions with a surplus. Please rest assured that this is no longer necessary. Regions with surplus should no longer need to fear any ill effects from trading away food to needy regions.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan