Author Topic:  (Read 1645 times)

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Topic Start: August 14, 2014, 11:02:53 PM »
Hey there,

A short while ago I had the idea to send my currently dangerously underemployed adventurer (eastern Dwilight) out to get to know some foreign nobles for my character in Luria Nova, who is a diplomat. So I decided to make her the official herald of Poryatown, which is under my nobles authority, and send her out to get to know some (almost) neighbours. As herald she has been given the proper attire, some fancy weapons and wears the emblem of Poryatown.

Her first visit is to South Divide on the southern border of Swordfell.

Enjoy. (Hopefully^^)

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1: August 14, 2014, 11:04:57 PM »

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 14, 2014, 11:09:54 PM »
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:55:45 PM by Aedan »

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 14, 2014, 11:12:53 PM »

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: August 16, 2014, 01:50:07 PM »
South Divide IV

The main road of Eagles' Rock was unique in its kind: it was a long and large road - whose extremity was covered with many long and ancient trees - connecting the estate of Lord Eledor to the main gate of the town. While walking on the road was possible to admire the incredible beauty of the mountains sorrounding South Divide. "It seems definetely a nice place to live" Rae thought when she heard a person exclaiming: "The Lord! The Lord is coming!!" then one of the several peasants there moved his arm into the direction of the gate that was opening in that moment.

Hundrends of soldiers carrying the banner of Swordfell entered the town walking through the main road with a determined pace: those soldiers were the archers of the 'Theterre Arrows', veterans coming back from the south after the victory against Asylon in the battles of Axewild and Mattan Dews. Their leader was a young tall man, no more than 30 years old, dark hair and dressed as a soldier. "Finally! That one must be Lord Eledor" thought Rae. After the army approached her the leader of the units turned his head in the direction of the harald of Poryatown. Rae was moved by the eyes of that man, eyes that communicated assertiveness but also a sense of dignity. "Is it possible that he knows I am here?" she thought.

Later that day, Rae was introduced by Sir Eodrin to the court of the master of South Divide. "My Lord, this is the herald from Poryatown. She is carrying a message from her Lord. Herald, may I have the honor to introduce you Lord Eledor Theterre, Viscount of Sout Divide, Marshal of the Stom Legion and Chancellor of Swordfell."   

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: August 16, 2014, 03:18:29 PM »

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: August 16, 2014, 04:38:17 PM »
So, here comes the mentioned letter. I sent it from my noble.

South Divide VI

Viscount Eledor Theterre,

May these words find you in good health and spirit.

Ever since being appointed Magrave of Poryatown I have planned on improving relations with Lords and Ladies in the vicinity. This venture was not to be restricted to Luria Nova, on the contrary, it was and is, in particular my wish to extend the offering hand of friendship transboundary. To show my sincerety for this undertaking I have charged my Herald with delivering messages personally to their destination.

Swordfell and Luria Nova have long been on friendly terms and I hold admiration for your realm and its upright policies. As you hold many titles of importance within your nation, one can only assume you have actively contributed to the way Swordfell conducts itself and I would like to count a person of such candor to my acquaintance.

Would you agree to maintain corrsepondence, be it on important matters or just trivia?

?Respectfully,

Duer Aedan
Margrave of Poryatown

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: August 26, 2014, 04:18:23 PM »

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: October 01, 2014, 07:19:42 PM »

Aedan