Author Topic: Poryatown´s Herald  (Read 4333 times)

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Poryatown´s Herald
« Topic Start: August 14, 2014, 11:09:54 PM »
The reply from South Divide´s Lord

South Divide II

It was a cold evening on the fellish mountains and on Eagles' Rock house of the Lord of South Divide.

Ryan, new recruit of the town guards, was in duty in that moment on the east tower when he suddenly saw something in the distance appoaching at fast pace. "For all the fellish! It´s a ...woman!" The woman was riding very fast and when came closer she seemed to be well equipped as well as trained. "Who rides there?" Ryan asked when the rider finally approached the gate of the town. The woman as an answer brought her mare to a standstill and said:“Greetings sentry. My name is Rae Aedan and I come in my capacity as a herald of Poryatwon. Magrave Duer Aedan sends his salutations and neighbourly benevolence to your Lord. I also have a letter to deliver." While talking the woman opened her coat and revealed an emblem with white towers on a blue field.

"Welcome to South Divide herald of Poryatown. Please come in, Sir Eodrin will be soon to you. Open the gate".

After having entered the town the woman was welcomed by a middle aged man, well dressed and apparently unequipped. "Welcome herald of Poryatwon. I am Sir Eodrin, adviser of Lord Eledor Theterre. Unfortunately my Lord is not here at the moment but I have been informed he will be soon. If you need to deliver the letter directly to him I am afraid you have to wait a day or so. In the mean time I would be glad to show you the hospitality of Swordfell by offering you a place to rest for the night and something to drink and eat".
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:55:45 PM by Aedan »