Author Topic: Poryatown´s Herald  (Read 4323 times)

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Poryatown´s Herald
« Topic Start: August 14, 2014, 11:12:53 PM »
Thought I would involve some adventurer stuff, such as wizards and monsters.

South Divide III

The gate opens with a loud crack as the frozen mechanism starts moving. Inside the city Rae is welcomed by a middle aged, well dressed man:"Welcome herald of Poryatwon. I am Sir Eodrin, adviser of Lord Eledor Theterre. Unfortunately my Lord is not here at the moment but I have been informed he will be soon. If you need to deliver the letter directly to him I am afraid you have to wait a day or so. In the mean time I would be glad to show you the hospitality of Swordfell by offering you a place to rest for the night and something to eat drink and eat".

The man is unarmed and on foot, so Rae dismounts and transfers her sword to the horses' saddle, all the while thinking about Sir Eodrin´s words. As her assignment is to deliver a missive to the Lord of South Divide she answers:"Sir Eodrin, I have explicit orders to deliver a message to Chancellor Eledor Theterre so I would very much like to stay and hand over the letter in person, at your Lord´s earliest convenience. A place in the warm to close my eyes would be highly appreciated, as would be dinner and a warm brew. I have encountered some trouble on the road from Poryatown and the rest is fairly needed. I also have some news to share of a wizard and some monsters in the vicinity, although the beasts have been already decimated by my sword."