Author Topic: Poryatown´s Herald  (Read 4332 times)

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Poryatown´s Herald
« Topic Start: August 16, 2014, 01:50:07 PM »
South Divide IV

The main road of Eagles' Rock was unique in its kind: it was a long and large road - whose extremity was covered with many long and ancient trees - connecting the estate of Lord Eledor to the main gate of the town. While walking on the road was possible to admire the incredible beauty of the mountains sorrounding South Divide. "It seems definetely a nice place to live" Rae thought when she heard a person exclaiming: "The Lord! The Lord is coming!!" then one of the several peasants there moved his arm into the direction of the gate that was opening in that moment.

Hundrends of soldiers carrying the banner of Swordfell entered the town walking through the main road with a determined pace: those soldiers were the archers of the 'Theterre Arrows', veterans coming back from the south after the victory against Asylon in the battles of Axewild and Mattan Dews. Their leader was a young tall man, no more than 30 years old, dark hair and dressed as a soldier. "Finally! That one must be Lord Eledor" thought Rae. After the army approached her the leader of the units turned his head in the direction of the harald of Poryatown. Rae was moved by the eyes of that man, eyes that communicated assertiveness but also a sense of dignity. "Is it possible that he knows I am here?" she thought.

Later that day, Rae was introduced by Sir Eodrin to the court of the master of South Divide. "My Lord, this is the herald from Poryatown. She is carrying a message from her Lord. Herald, may I have the honor to introduce you Lord Eledor Theterre, Viscount of Sout Divide, Marshal of the Stom Legion and Chancellor of Swordfell."