Author Topic: Poryatown´s Herald  (Read 4316 times)

Aedan

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Poryatown´s Herald
« Topic Start: August 26, 2014, 04:18:23 PM »
It´s been some time since Rae had work to do, but here goes. As Poryatown is under attack from Morek I thought I´d take another approach. Rae is called back from the north to do some less diplomatic work in Luria, like scouting and hunting monsters. Maybe she meets the new knights of Poryatown, when the region is (hopefully^^) retaken. There might also be some conflict between her and Duer as she probably won´t like that he just uses her as he wishes. But let´s see how it all plays out.

A premature return

A tavern near the fellish border to Lupa Lapu. Sitting with her back to the wall and keeping an eye on the entrance Rae reads the letter for the fifth time.

Dear Cousin,

May this letter find you in good health and may your road be devoid of danger, although I know you can easily take care of anything that dares to cross your path with ill intent.

I am pleased with your efforts as herald in the north and you shall continue your work soon, but as you may already know, Poryatown is currently occupied by morekian forces. The enemy invaded when Luria´s forces where engaged in the south and we have yet to retake the city as the journey to the northern border is long.

The reason you have not been sent on another mission of diplomacy so far, is that I may have use for your other talents ere the conflict with Morek ends.

Travel to Poryatu and report to Captain Dankred of the Poryatown Rangers.

With benevolence,

Duer Aedan
Magrave of Poryatown

Folding the letter and stashing it in her breastpocket, she sighs deeply before emptying the remnants of ale in her tankard. Being in her cousin's employ might be more challenging than she had first expected.