Author Topic: Questions about Region Statistics  (Read 23035 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about Region Statistics
« Topic Start: May 29, 2011, 01:45:11 AM »
I'm the lord of a particular region on Dwilight, and, like all regions, it lists the following statistics on the region page:
Gold:       113 gold
Food:       96 bushels
I don't understand what these two things are supposed to indicate. Is it gold/food production? Supply? Neither of those things make sense given the other information I know about my region. Could someone explain to me what they are? A forum search turned up nothing, and the wiki is largely useless.

Heh, let's see if I remember all this correctly...I'll double check later to make sure, please post something on the Community Manger Attention thread if I don't post or edit again in a day or two.

Gold: That is the nominal gold production value if you run a 10% tax rate and have 100% production the whole week.
Food: The food number was originally put in for a 5 day harvest, so to get food production you take the food number * 7/5 (to change it from a five to seven day harvest period) * production percentage of at every full turn of the harvest * season modifier (25% Winter, 75% Spring, 100% Summer, 200% Autumn) * weather modifer (drought/bounty/etc).
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"