Author Topic: Questions about Region Statistics  (Read 23022 times)

Forbes Family

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about Region Statistics
« Topic Start: May 29, 2011, 03:07:32 AM »
From what I had been told and calculations seem to support this the food and gold number is your regions daily production of that good IF your region is at 100%

This means that with 113 gold your region will produce 791 gold/week assuming production is at 100% you can from there see what your weekly tax haul would be if you have a 10% tax you could expect about 79 gold. 15% would = 119. Investments can temporarily boost your regions output of gold.

Food is a bit more tricky and is how Bedwyr stated it. The two items left out is that that number is assuming 100% production and weather conditions are normal. If your regions production stat is less then your output will be less. If there is a drought than production will be less. If there is an abundant harvest than it will obviously be higher, I haven't gone into seeing exactly how much higher it is though. The difference however between food and gold is that even if an investment is made in your realm the food output will never be greater than 100% production.

I hope it makes sense now. Let me know if it doesn't.
Forbes Family