Author Topic: Luria Nova vs The Rest  (Read 31018 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Luria Nova vs The Rest
« Topic Start: August 17, 2014, 11:29:55 PM »
I agree with Cybergenesis that this war is rather bizarre, and normally I would be all against "gangbangs"... but this war is more than that. So far I dare to say Luria is actually winning, considering how bruised and battered we were when the invasions ended. Besides Luria Nova has a great character advantage.

It's true that, at least what I can read from my character in Luria Nova, our enemies make a mess of their justification of going to war. Nevertheless, I always say you don't need a good justification if you simply have the army to back it up. The only thing that puzzles me is why no one has attacked Morek yet (cough: Swordfell). With their ridiculously low character count and their ridiculously high number of regions, they sound like easy prey for either Astrum or Swordfell (or both!). But that would probably go against the entire spirit of those Star-worshippers. Neglecting that they are defending a realm that harbours Jonsu and some Blood Cultists, which they consider super-duper evil, of course.

Anyway, I predict a solid victory for Luria Nova in the long run, mostly because Fissoa and Morek will grow tired of going a long distance only to be forced to refit. With Askileon, Shinnen and Poryatown Luria Nova has a very solid core that is easy to defend and produces enough gold to maintain a sizeable army. It doesn't help that Barca clogged up their townsland-capital with tons of militia, effectively turning that realm into a complete dependency of D'Hara.
Ardet nec consumitur.