Author Topic: Luria Nova vs The Rest  (Read 31430 times)

CyberGenesis

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Luria Nova vs The Rest
« Topic Start: August 18, 2014, 02:22:27 AM »
I never claimed great friends - I simply claimed allies. In all honesty an alliance across the sea is quite meaningless due to mechanics anyway - one of the reasons we wanted part of the Isles. Morale is a bitch at that distance. Something your new toy ruler in Asylon, Willhelm, seems to fail to understand yet continues to blather on about non-existent requests for support when they were fighting in the north. A) there were never requests made from Grimrog, at least not since Seoras stepped down as ruler B) morale alone by the time Lurian forces reached them would have caused massive desertion.

Despite a lack of a 'rosy relationship' between the realms, there was little (ie none) effort made to simply ask for land. Only demands, and not even from Barca - only on their behalf. If we really want to talk about "ruler filtered" information, perhaps your puppet Mathias could shed some light in that department. From the quoted inter-league letters he was quite adept at omitting or paraphrasing correspondence between Luria and the league. I lol'd more than once at his paraphrased, or selective quotes to take things out of context, that he sent to D'Hara as a whole. Funnily enough, many of the letter he did that to, were not sent only to him.

The IC hypocrisy is fine IC - It does, however, go a long way to explains a fair bit of irritation, rage, and head-desking from those involved IC. There are a few people that are taking it a bit personally though, and I'm not sure if that's making this more entertaining or not.