Author Topic: Fabula Nova Crystallis  (Read 2683 times)

Ravier Nebehn

• Knight
    • View Profile
Fabula Nova Crystallis
« Topic Start: October 20, 2014, 07:26:18 PM »
I'll put this up here just as a basic primer to the religion. When I have more time, I'll flesh it out some more on the Wiki as well. Unfortunately, a couple of bugs have reared their head regarding the Founder status of the religion as well, but they're reported and all.

Viktor, being a former preacher on EI before emigrating, desired to go back to his old ways. As such, after corresponding with the new Patriarch of House Nebehn he has decided to establish a religion glorifying the God of Light, Bhunivelze. As such, these are the Gods in Fabula Nova Crystallis.

Bhunivelze - the God of Light. Created the Universe as we know it in two halves - the Seen and Unseen Realms. After this monumental undertaking, he slept in crystal for millennia and has now awakened to continue the oversight of his creations, correcting their errors and so forth. Before slumbering, he created three minor deities to look after things for him.

Etro, the Unseen - she who guides the souls of the dead to the Unseen Realm, to keep them safe for all eternity.
Pulse, the Architect - he who forged the land, filled the oceans and created the inhabitants to live upon them.
Lindzei, the Protector - she who protects humanity from Chaos.

Like I say, when time permits I'll flesh it out properly on the Wiki. But at least a discussion thread can be started.

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Fabula Nova Crystallis
« Reply #1: October 20, 2014, 07:52:34 PM »
Needs a shorter and more catchy name.
Otherwise colour me interested.

Ravier Nebehn

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Fabula Nova Crystallis
« Reply #2: October 20, 2014, 08:12:59 PM »